Usually, when we are children we feel the love or our parents through their care, through them telling us bedtime stories, through them making sure we have all we need, through playing with us, and bringing smiles on our faces. The more we grow and discover the world outside of our protected island the more […]
The post MM 200: Monochrome Madness appeared first on LEANNE COLE – The Photographer’s Mentor.
It is surprising to see the number 200 up there for Monochrome Madness. There have been 200 MM posts over the last 4 years, which is quite amazing really. Still nice to see that some of you still want to contribute. Not a surprise to see last week that it is one of the most popular posts.
The next theme is the first Wednesday in April and it is From Under. As always it is your interpretation…….
‘1. Humble Leaders Lead by Listening.
2. Humble Leaders Never Stop Learning.
3. Humble Leaders Don’t Seek Power; It Seeks Them.
4. Humble Leaders Unite – They Don’t Divide.
5. Humble Leaders Delegate.
6. Humble Leaders Forgive.
7. Humble Leaders Admit Mistakes.
8. Humble Leaders Separate Themselves From the Office/Position They Occupy.
9. Humble Leaders Pull-Not-Push- Their Team Members.
10. Humble Leaders Pursue Causes Greater Than Themselves.’
Source: The Humility of Servant Leaders
There are two types of dreamers: the first is very sensitive but creative and the second is very secretive but adaptive, and I think I am capable of being both.